- 1 1/4" bit (32mm) (use for screw bases in soft snow or fence poles).
- All drill bits come with both 1/2" and 3/8" shanks!
- Rugged 18" long drill bits cut directly into the piste without skirting.
- Open flute design pulls snow out with minimum drain on your drill's battery.
- Nickel plating inhibits rust.
- 3-sided interchangeable shank (each bit includes both 1/2" and 3/8" shank) delivers positive drive with drill chuck.
- SDS adapters and 12" extensions are available for all bits.
Made in the USA.
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the Double-Pointed 1 1/4" bit (32mm) Carbide Tips