TAS Trimmer GC7.75, 7.75" Cut
- A great way to save on maintenance costs!
- Use for Hunter 900, 950,; John Deere D75, D85, D70, D100; R.L. Nelson 835S
- Designed to trim grass away from donut protectors, pop-up and rotary sprinkler heads, golf course rotary heads, and control valve and drain covers.
- Fits all brands of straight shaft trimmers
- Mounts like a brush cutter attachment
- Specify sprinkler brand, model, and trimmer arbor diameter when ordering
- Read and follow all safety and operation instructions carefully before use
Available in 1" (01) or 20mm (20) diameter center hole.
Made in the USA.
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
This item ships separately. Standard production time is 15 business days. Rush orders when possible are subject to additional fees.
Write A Review
TAS Trimmer works great !
Henry Barbados, August 02, 2009
I find that the TAS Trimmer works great with my Hunter heads and leaves a clean neat appearance. In the past it would take up to Two weeks with carpet knifes to do our entire 18n hole course. Now with the TAS Trimmer Two days max. Who ever invented this product really knows what they were doing.