- The first and only lighting technology designed specifically for golf driving ranges!
- Highly diffused 10,000K light @ CRI > 90 resolves the golf ball in flight and on landing zones!
- No harmful effects on eyes (as associated with high-intensity LED).
- Up to 80% savings in energy costs compared to Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium.
- 15-watt auto-sensing ballasts @ 110V-277V or 310V-520V.
- Minimal in-rush current, lamps turn on instantaneously warm or cold.
- 100% recyclable – big savings on EPA Class 3 disposal costs.
- Minimal loss of lumens over the entire operating life.
- Up to 100,000 hours service life (50+ years at most golf ranges).
- Wind-rated @ 150MPH, weighs only 22 lbs.
- Dark sky compliant, zero light pollution.
- Quiet running ballasts, zero adverse effects on birds & wildlife.
- Price-competitive with best quality industrial LED, MH and HPS fixtures.
- Available with polycarbonate lenses.
- Price includes U-bracket (optional slip-fitter bracket available separately).
- 10-year warranty.
Save money, improve your guest experience and lower your carbon footprint!
Golf-Bright™ 150W Info Sheet
Golf-Bright™ 300W Info Sheet
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the Golf Bright™ 400W 120-277VAC Ballast