ALU SPEED ICE AUGER - RRS EXCLUSIVE IN NORTH AMERICA
- Ultra-light ice drill with a 100% metallic main body; no short-lived plastics being used.
- Replaceable CNC-ground tungsten carbide tips.
- Steep flute design for optimum removal of snow and ice.
- Minimal down pressure needed thanks to specially developed cup tips.
- Minimal drain on cordless drill battery.
- CNC-milled and anodized aircraft aluminum body.
- Hardened, chromium-plated 1/2” replaceable trihedral shank.
- Corrosion-resistant main body and shank.
- Long service life
- Diameter (mm): 42 (Featherbase®) 21.6 oz (615 g)
- 21" (53cm) in length with 17” fluting (43cm) - longer and more versatile than plastic drill bits.
DO NOT USE WITH HAMMER DRILLS
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
Write A Review
Buy this Auger!!
Bruce Diamond, September 06, 2017
The best auger ever, in my humble opinion. I've wanted one ever since seeing Jon Jacobs with one on the hill at USCSA Nationals at Whiteface two seasons ago. It's so light that I barely notice it on my tool belt, until I need it to quickly and efficiently drill through the hardest ice and snow. It appears to be nearly as light, but more durable than the orange ceramic augers on the market. I also like that it is longer than the ceramic augers, which makes it easy to drill holes without bending over so far. It definitely was an eye-catcher on the hill last year with the other coaches in the league. I highly recommend this item.
Buy this Auger!!
Bruce Diamond, May 10, 2017
I saw one of these on the hill at Whiteface last year at USCSA Nationals and decided I had to have one. My thoughtful collegiate team bought one for me this year, and I was not disappointed. It's super light weight, but strong and quickly drilled through everything I pressed it against this winter. So light that it's barely noticeable when hanging from my tool belt. Love that its longer than the ceramic augers on the market. Still in great shape after a full season of hard use. I would highly recommend it