POC SUPERPALM COMP GLOVES
POC team athlete Julia Mancuso pro model
The Super Palm Comp is a dedicated ski racing glove that offers a high level of protection, comfort and grip. The palm is made from high quality goatskin and the back of the hand is made from a durable ceramic-coated fabric with abrasion resistant properties.
The Super Palm Comp has molded EVA foam padding over the fingers and knuckles. To provide enhanced protection against gates and impacts, the gloves also utilize POC’s award-winning and impact absorbing VPD 2.0 compound on the thumb and back of the hand.
The Super Palm Comp has a neoprene cuff compatible with POC’s Forearm guard for a seamless and comfortable fit and all seams have been strategically placed for enhanced comfort and grip.
- Durable ceramic-coated SuperFabric® with abrasion resistant properties.
- High quality goatskin.
- Shock absorbing VPD 2.0 on the thumb and back of the hand.
- Molded EVA padding on fingers and knuckles.
- Thinsulate insulation for comfort and warmth.
- Special compressed Thinsulate insulation in the palm for better grip and control.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
There is no Additional Information for this item.
For orders containing products from our Wintersports Supplies category, our normal shipping charges apply:
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the POC SUPERPALM COMP GLOVES