This is what your guests want. For less than what it
costs to maintain a terrain park for a week, you can purchase a Carving Course, complete
with brushes and an automatic, wireless timing system! You don’t charge for terrain park
participation, so why should you charge to simply run some brushes and get a time?
A well-managed & well-placed carving course™ will:
- Teach skiers and riders what it means to carve a turn across the fall line, in other
words, ski in control! A Carving Course will help improve your risk management on the
hill! Brush markers require no maintenance, and you can ski/ride right over them! In
fact, it’s safer in the Carving Course than it is on the open slopes!
- Provide excitement and objectivity thanks to the automatic timing system. People
love the challenge, and will take run after run.
- Increase NASTAR participation by introducing “turn on demand” skills to guests who
would otherwise not participate.
- Increase lesson sales to those who strive to improve their carving skills. The Carving Course should be an integral part of every lesson!
- Increase the fun-factor at your mountain!
Just like a terrain park feature, Carving Courses™ require minimal attention by your staff
during the day. It takes less than 30 minutes to set the course and turn on the timing
system. Then, just let it run by itself. Re-set the brush markers on occasion & check out
the timing system – that’s it! One person can take the whole system off the hill in one
trip – it all fits in a large backpack or duffle bag!
Please call for a quote.