Cost-effective solution to deliver .01 accuracy for athlete training when connected to the Delta E-200EC stopwatch. Powered by 8 internal AA batteries. Perfect for measuring Pro-Agility shuffle, sprints and laps - taking the human element out of timing. Internal buzzer and LED indicator tells you when the sensor is in or out of alignment with the reflector.
Set includes sensor, reflector and two mini-tripods.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 millisecond (.001)
- Sensing range: 18 feet
- Logic: dark-operate NPN current sinking output (light-operate triggering also available)
- Output contacts: double output via two sets of banana jacks (parallel connection)
- Power: 12vdc with 8 internal AA batteries (included)
- Weight: 14.2 oz (403 grams)
- Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 2 1/8" (L x W x H)
Made in the USA.
RRS INFRARED SENSOR OWNERS MANUAL
For orders containing products from our Hill & Event Supplies, Sports Timing, Golf Course Supplies, or Field & Recreation Supplies categories, the freight will be calculated based on weight and package dimensions. You will be notified of the costs before shipment.
Write A Review
No reviews have been submitted for the RRS Infrared Sensor Set